- Brand Name: GRWIBEOU
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- With Modem Function: No
- Type: wireless
- Certification: CE
- Wired Transfer Rate: None
- WAN Ports: 1 x10/100Mbps
- Number of USB Interfaces: None
- Wi-Fi Supported Frequency: 2.4G
- 5G Wi-Fi Transmission Rate: None
- Package: No
- Supports WDS: No
- Max. LAN Data Rate: 300Mbps
- Model Number: WiFi Extender
- Standards And Protocols: Wi-Fi 802.11g
- Standards And Protocols: Wi-Fi 802.11b
- Standards And Protocols: Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Standards And Protocols: Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Wi-Fi Transmission Standard: 802.11n
- 2.4G Wi-Fi Transmission Rate: 300 Mbps
- LAN Ports: 1
- Supports WPS: Yes
- Function: Firewall
- Application: Home
- Model Number: wifi repeater
- Feature 1: wifi repeater, wifi extender, repeater wifi, wifi booster
- Feature 2: wi fi repeater, wifi to repeater, wifi repeater wifi amplifier
- Feature 3: wi-fi repeater, wifi signal amplifier, wi-fi amplifier,
- Feature 4: wifi amplifier, wifi, repeater, wireless wifi repeater
- Feature 5: access point, long range wifi repeater, wi fi, wi-fi signal amplifier
- Feature 6: wireless repeater, wifi repeater, wi fi amplifier
- Feature 7: WiFi Repeater, WiFi Extender, WiFi Amplifier
- Feature 8: wifi booster amplifier,wifi access point
- Feature 9: wifi signal amplifier,Wi-Fi signal amplifier
- Feature 10: WiFi Repetidor, amplificador wifi, ripetitore
- Feature 11: access point,wifi repeater wifi amplifier
- Feature 12: WiFi Repiter ,long range wifi repeater
- Feature 13: wifi signal amplifier,Wi-Fi signal amplifier
1. Signal Boosting Device: This WiFi range extender can help amplify your wifi, extend the signal to a longer distance, and eliminate wifi dead zones, so you can use the network in any area of your home. You don’t have to worry about weak signals due to distance, walls and floors.
2. Multiple Working Modes:
①Repeater mode can easily expand your wifi range without cables, which is more convenient.
②AP mode can create a new wifi hotspot for sharing, so you don’t need to disclose your private wifi.
③The LAN port allows you to use a wired connection.
3. High Transmission Rate: 300Mbps high transmission rate, providing a smooth and stable connection for your equipment without buffering or lag. 2.4G frequency band signals can cover a longer range and provide better wall-passing capabilities.
4. Universal Compatibility: Support IEEE802.11 b/g/n standard, compatible with all related devices in the home or office, such as: TV, computer, smart phone, wifi camera, wifi smart plug and other smart home devices.
5. Simple Setup: This WiFi booster features the latest built-in chip and upgrade program, you can use your mobile phone or computer to easily complete the settings. No professional knowledge is required, it suits everyone. You can change the settings at any time without restoring them to factory settings, which reduces the hassle.
Material: ABS + PC
Frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.4835GHz
Power requirements: 110V-230V socket
WPS: Just press the WPS button to surf more safely
Compatibility: compatible with 802.11n/g/b devices
Standards: EU Plug (if need US Plug , UK Plug , AU Plug ,pls contact with us before buy it)
1x WIFI Wireless Repeater
1x English Manual
1x RJ45 Network Cable
Note: This item comes without a retail box, but please rest assured that we will pack it well before shipping!
Q1. Can’t connect to internet after finished setting ?
A1. Please check whether you enter the same password as your router, and check is there any special characters in it, such as *&^%$#@!. If yes, please change your router password. Repeater can not identify special characters.
Q2. How to reset the repeater ?
A2. Please long press the reset button for 10 seconds under powered. ( NOT WPS button, the reset button is at the side)
Q3: What should I do if I cannot access the Repeater’ s web managementpage?
A1: Make sure your computer is connected to the extended network.
A2: Make sure your computer is set to obtain an IP address automatically.
A3; If the Repeater has connected to the router,you should go to your router’ sDHCP client list to obtain the Repeater’ s current IP address.
A4; Reset the Repeater.
Q4: Why does the wireless transmission rate speed down,when the wirelesssigna! is stronger after repeated by the Repeater?
Repeater has to process one-way communication between your root Wireless
A1: In compliance with the wireless transmission protocol,all the Repeater devicesare set to work in half-duplex instead of full-duplex mode.In other words,therouter(or AP) and the terminal clients; so the transmission time will be double-increased,while the speed will be decreased.Recommends that youconnect to the extender when your home network connection is poor ,or whenyou want a larger wireless coverage to eliminate’ dead zones”
Q5: Why the devices connected to the Repeater cannot get an IP addressfrom the Repeater and cannot access the Internet?
A1; Maybe you enabled a wireless for MAC filter ,wireless access control,or accesscontrol list(ACL) on your router. To solve this problem,please log into yourrouter and disable the for MAC filter,wireless access control or ACL.
A2; Maybe the Repeater has not been successfully connected to your router,please reset the Repeater and Reconfiguration.
A3;Maybe the IP address of the router is occupied or the wireless device connected by the router has reached the limit. please reboot your router,then reset the Repeater and Reconfiquration